*Please be advised that some lots/units may need confirmation of availability. Kindly ensure to check availability first by emailing or phoning us.*
Set amongst over 6HA of natural reserves on site, open space and a blend of mature, established trees, wetlands and walking paths, makes for pure serenity. Future trail connections to the Royal Botanic Gardens and all its amazing bushscapes, will make you feel truly at Home with Nature.
Surrounded by nature in an exclusive area of Botanic Ridge, Kingbird offers over 500 homesites and a wide range of lot sizes from up to 1304m2.
Kingbird is conveniently close to everything. Reputable schools, kindergarten’s and childcares, plus numerous future school sites scheduled for Botanic Ridge, with one already open. Whilst the well-established Cranbourne Town Centre is just minutes away making shopping a breeze and dining out “at the local” all that more convenient. And for those who work or play in the city, the Melbourne CBD is easily accessible within an hour via Eastlink, South Gippsland Highway and the Monash Freeway.
- Amenities future & current
- Summerhill new shopping precinct with Coles coming soon
- New Botanic Ridge Primary School open and another in planning
- Ranfurlie and Settlers Run golf courses
- Casey Fields sporting complex
- Casey Race Aquatic Centre
- Royal Botanic Gardens
- Cranbourne Race Track
- Cranbourne Train Station
- Close to Eastlink, South Gippsland Hwy and M1
- Central to Melbourne, Mornington Pensinsula as well as Phillip Island.
|Rent Monthly||$2,037 - $2,037|
|Rent Yearly||$24,440 - $24,440|
|Rental Yield Return||3.64%|
|Land Registration||September 2021|